Sunday 16 September 2012

Istanbul Recipe Book

Hi Friends!

I just got back from 6 lovely days in Istanbul today and wanted to show you this awesome recipe book I picked up. While there, my friend Krista and I ate the most incredible foods.
Seriously drool worthy. There was nothing we had we didn't like.

Figs, pumpkin, lamb stew with plums (yes...just like Katniss Everdeen, so I hear;), moussaka, the puffiest pita breads and the most delicious yogurts.

Inspired to learn to chef up some of these incredibly tasty bites, I purchased this book - Gonul Candas' Turkish Table, 4th edition.



Martha would love it.
There are over 200 recipes packed into this 'lil gem! From breakfast to dinner to desserts and everything in between.

I can not wait to try the stuffed eggplant and baklava recipes as I am currently on a serious honey withdrawal...as soon as I have time to try some of the recipes out, I will of course post them up here for you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment