Sunday 1 July 2012

New Dukan Recipe Books

My husband and I were just in France for a week. The home of the Dukan diet.
As hard as I tried to stick to my consolidation phase, the allure of the baguette, the perfect croissant and the cheese won me over. Oh the cheese...

But - to renew my Dukan diet spirit, I found new Dukan recipe books they only have in French. I bought the 'La Patisserie Dukan', but there was also the 'Les Recettes Dukan' and the illustrated version of his original book.

 Yes, I am English, but, as a Canadian I do have my fundamental French language skills that remarkably sprang back to life while in France.

So - not only will trying to recreate these recipes be fun, it will be fun to practice my French whilst doing it (Let me tell you, Martha will be proud of that!).






No comments:

Post a Comment